How can we help you?
Most helpful answers
What does the country code mean for films?
DVDs and Blu-rays can be assigned a country code to allow playback only in certain regions. To play them, you need a code-free player or a player from the respective region.
DVD country codes
0 - These DVDs can be played everywhere
1 - USA, Canada and US territories
2 - Western and Central Europe, Greenland, South Africa, Egypt and Middle East, Japan
3 - South East Asia, South Korea, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan
4 - Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Central America, South America
5 - Eastern Europe, and other countries of the former USSR, India, Africa
6 - People’s Republic of China
Blu-ray country codes
A - North and South America (except French overseas territories), Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia
B - Europe (including Greenland and French overseas territories, excluding the European part of Russia), Middle East, Africa, Oceania, Australia
C - India, Nepal, China, Russia, Central and South Asia
4K UltraHDs no longer have a country code and can therefore be played worldwide without any restrictions"
When do customs duties apply?
We ship the goods from Switzerland (Winterthur). Please familiarize yourself with the specific customs regulations of your country before ordering. In addition, some countries charge fee if customs duties are charged. The customer is always responsible for customs duties.
Is it possible to return goods?
In your shipment you will find a return form, on which you will find the return address. You can use this note as a return label right away. Important: Please note the customer number and name on the label. Please contact us briefly by e-mail before sending anything back. We will then decide in each case whether it makes sense to return the item.
Return address: CeDe Retouren, Friedhofstrasse 19, DE-78315 Radolfzell
How does the search function work?
How does the research service work?
If you find an item that is out of stock in the store, it can no longer be purchased through normal distribution channels. If an orange research service button also appears, you can ask our search team to search for this item. If this is found, you will receive an offer. Free and without obligation.
How it works
- By clicking on the button "Start search now for free", the request is transmitted to the search service.
- As soon as we have found the article, we submit a non-binding offer. This can be accepted or rejected.
- We inform if we could not find the article
- If an offer is accepted, we will order the item exclusively for you. The research orders are binding.
- Search service requests and offers are free of charge.
- We try to process your request within 48 hours.
- All communication with the search service can be viewed in your account under the menu item Search service.
- An accepted offer is binding and cannot be cancelled. Defective or wrongly delivered items will of course be taken back and reimbursed.
- The shipping and billing procedure is the same as for items ordered directly from the shop.
- Since sold-out items are rarities and some of them are difficult to find, higher prices must be expected (from approx. EUR 35.-). For the same reason there may be longer delivery times (approx. 2 to 8 weeks).
- It may be that the articles found are used (the article states are documented in every offer). We guarantee that second-hand items are playable without exception and that they will be provided with new covers. Of course we take back non-functioning goods.
- Our offers are only valid for a limited period. The faster an offer is accepted, the greater the chance of delivery.
- Offers that have not been answered will be automatically deleted after 30 days.
Items that cannot be returned
Some items cannot be returned. These are mainly imported UK/US film versions and orders from the research service that we order specifically for our customers. Defective or wrongly delivered items can always be returned.
We offer various payment options, including invoice payment. New customers can order up to EUR 100 on account. The payment option "invoice" is displayed in the shopping cart after a successful credit and address check.